AKB48 has released their 51st single called Jabaja! and wow does the MV great!!!! Naachan looks amazing as always! plus, she’s center for AKB48 single! yah!
If you haven’t watched the Mv here a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjFaR-qPr0M. Everyone looks amazing and I can’t wait for the full track of the album to release.
AKB48 single is said to be released on March 14, 2018, so preorder before the date!
Also regarding Keyakizaka46 released their MV Glass wo Ware is wow I was blown away, the visual and the in sync dancing amazed me. Keya is really something haha.
Their album will release on March 7, 2018. So If you haven’t please preorder and if you haven’t watched the MV here a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11eg3ccpS2Am_zewDPIICVmWNhzexeinc/view
P.S my Keyakizaka46 Oshi is Nijika ishimori! ❤ However, I love all the members!
Hope you guys enjoy my short blog haha it’s been a while! more post to be updated. Also will buy the albums for these and post my unboxing when I get it! so ill post a link to that if you’re interested!
Hey guys woo it’s been a while, I just wanted to say I don’t really know what to do with this blog anymore and I decided to take a leave for now or so called break. My heart for 48 fandom has kinda died on me after a year ago and i might just need a break from 48 family for a while…
Sorry for the depressing situation and for anyone who follows this blog..
I’ll be taking a break from here on out, however if my hearts makes me follow 48 again like in kpop then i’ll post blog and stuff again.
Thanks for everyone who supported and created this blog but I feel like my time with 48 family is up as it is hard to look at SKE the same without Rena. However maybe i’ll get back on it who knows only time will tell
If you have any concerns about me don’t hesitate to contact me on KiK: Faithgal or line:Jurirena if you guys want to talk or have concerns according to this blog. Please don’t be scared I’m actually nice soo!!! yeah
Well thanks for the support guys! PEACE till next time.
Hello fellow 48 fans everywhere! Today i’m here to update you guys in Milky graduation which was held this week of July…
Its a very sad time of the year as one of y favourite NMB members has told everyone about her graduation in April 13, 2016 and to be honest it broke my heart.
But her graduation was a success and many former members such as Yamada Nana came to sing along with Sayaka and Milky which was actually touching seeing once again the trio that started NMB48 as it was today! ❤
Her graduation song called “Yume on Nagori”was such a beautiful song and i’m very glad I could hear Milky voice once again. And her dress was actually so beautiful!!! ❤
But lets support Milky in the future and for her to follow her dream Milky FIGHTING!!!!
ALSO lets not forget CONGRATS SASSHI FOR WINNING THIS YEAR SENBATSU AND TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS!!!!!!
Well guys I just wanted to share my personal life a bit and it’s actually been a hard road for me with all these graduation happening one by one and Rena graduation that still has effect on me that I can’t move on from even after a year. It’s kinda getting a little better but after caughting to AKB, but alot has changed in 48 group.
It’s hard for me to look back and not cry, and i’m kinda a cry baby and I actually just miss them so much.
I don’t know how to explain this, but it’s hard to follow up on AKB with all these changes,and i’m still struggling just a bit. But don’t worry guys i’m still an AKB fan since 3 years ago, but not as hardcore as before I just need more time i guess *cires*.
I just wanted to let you guys know as some of you follow me on tumblr and you have seen some changes to my tumblr and all. BUT thank you guys so much for reading this and if you guys actually read what I wrote hahaha
BUT anyways guys thanks for reading this post and have an awesome day!
Credits to the original owners of these gifs and images on tumblr!
Just wanted to say I’ll be going to be on a break for a while on this blog! I’m sorry for the late reply but I’m trying to focus on my studies and my personal life! As for my partner Sunakuu on his page she will also go a break as well as she is going though personal stuff as well. Well guys please cheer us on and till next time! Kosupure out! ❤
Hello! it’s been a while and i finally have a bunch of new music that I would love to share with you, some is both kpop and jpop enjoy!!
5. CRUSH “Woo ah”- I was a hard choose between 9 to 5 and this, but hands down this song is my fave so far. Crush is bringing his R&B style again which I love so much. The songs tells about how much he love someone and the Mv was just..like… wow. The woah part was ok, but after listening to it for a while its such a great song to pump up your morning, making you want to make coffee for your love one or something like that lol. My fave part is the little bit of rapping he put near the end of the song since I love hip hop right now. Overall the music as amazing as expected by Crush and the MV was very colourful and romantic.
4. ANGRYME: :”Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku/ Itoshima Distance/ Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru”- I haven’t listened to lot of Morning Musume sub units, but this song appeals to me in some way <3. The song is very catchy to my ear, however the music video was a bit off to me in some areas. The costume were very colourful and unique, but i didn’t really get it in a way since the song is about love and their costume where a bit off from the concept. The dancing was actually really good, and the visuals that zooms into each member has the most amazing shot and literally all the members were flawless. Overall the song is very catchy, but the music video visual was ok.
3. Kana Nishino: “Anata no Sukina Tokoro” – I actually really love Nishino songs, and this song was overall so cute! The visuals are every childlike in some ways and shows a very cute side of Nishino. Her vocal skills are to die for and she literally killed it singing this song. This sounds like an anime ending a bit and I think this is from an anime? but i’m not to sure. Overall this is song is very enlightening and I love the visual and Nishino herself <3.
2. NMB48: “Amagami Hime”-OMG THIS SONG THO ❤ <3. Like omg this song was literally so good. This actually reminds me of SKE48 coupling single Sekai ga Naiteru Nara. The visual is like literally like i’m watching a movie. The story was a bit odd as i didn’t get why their eating eachother arms? but the song is very catchy and the visuals are like AMAZING. Sayaka literally was bae lol <3, like omg idk I guess cuz this song fits her personality and she literally a badass stealing food lol like she can literally steal stuff from me also LOL. Anyways overall it was an amazing song, the concept of the video was a bit off with the eating each others arms, but overall it was AMAZING!!! Sayaka literally killed it and also Milky and everyone else in NMb48, i’m so proud!! ❤ ❤
1. Tiffany Hwang: “I Just Wanna Dance” – YASS LIKE FINALLY, I actually literally waited for this album to come out for so LONG. I actually waited for this music video to come out during school today lol at like around 9:00am. The song actually fit Tiffany style of music and the visuals where like OMG <3. I’m so happy with how the song went and the whole album itself. I actually like her song “What do I do” a lot and it’s in english also! The song was literally perfect style of pop mixed in with a bit of R&B and ballad. This song won’t appeal to everyone, but it a different approached from SM and i’m glad they took the chance to give this unique flavors of music to Tiffany. And also can’t forget Tiffany herself which she literally killed it! Overall I love this song and this MV was like perfect, such as herself and her album. Oh and if you don’t already know this Tiffany is my ultimate bias in kpop and i’m so happy she got this solo! FIGHTHING ❤
It is never easy to say goodbye to such an icon of our time! So many memories, laughs, tears, songs and tv shows! She really out did herself all of these years!
Thank you for having the members of NMB48’s back when their own leader claimed they weren’t worthy. NMB48 is all beautiful and talented and you threw away a friendship to prove that. Watanabe Miyuki is so much more of a leader than anyone I’ve seen in a while.
Ever since Sayanee made some bad comments about NMB48 members on twitter last year,Watanabe Miyuki took to social media defending her hard working team.
She started by deleting all of her sayamilky photos from instagram and even called her out on twitter.
Since then NMB48’s agency had been torn and divided into how to resolve issues involving fans walking out and member’s reactions. They came to a compromise and everyone was to simply work together as one big happy family. Milky continuously pushed her juniors to their limits to shine while Sayanee believes idols should work independently. Thus, this compromise continuously proved itself a flaw.
Within 10 months of flawed resolutions Miyuki decided to back out of the senbatsu. About 2 months later, here we are! Announcing a graduation.
Now, I am not a staff member.. I can’t confirm that the agency disputes have anything to do with Miyuki leaving at such an inconvenient time. I can confirm that she wants to leave as soon as possible claiming “graduation isn’t far away”
Good Luck Milky, I’m sorry to see you go so soon!
Wota need to stick together.. it's a rough world outside of the fandom